WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HOSTED BUYERS PROGRAMME?
- A personal itinerary of appointments with exhibiting companies.
- Admittance to exclusive Poznan Fashion Fair business evening.
- Transfers within Poznan from the airport – hotel – exhibition
- Airport ‘meet and assist’ service on arrival
- Accommodation at one of Poznan's top hotels (the order of notification decides)
- Dedicated support team before and during the exhibition
- Hosted Buyer ZONE access, with complimentary wi-fi and other services
- Travel to Poznan
HOW DOES IT WORK?
STEP 1 – REGISTRATION ONLINE
To be considered for the Hosted Buyers Programme, you need to submit your registration. If you're eligible to take part, you'll receive an official confirmation email letting you know that you've been accepted.
STEP 2 – APPLICATION PROCESS
Once you've been accepted, you will be asked to read terms and conditions of the programme and fill in application form.
STEP 3 – ORGANIZATION OF YOUR STAY IN POZNAN
After receiving properly filled in documents, we will be able to organize your trip and accommodation.
STEP 4 – EXHIBITORS’ selection process
You will be asked to meet with exhibitors
STEP 5 - THE FAIR
Visit to the fair, according to schedule.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Complete the Registration Form below to register your interest in attending Poznan Fashion Fair as a Hosted Buyer
HOSTED BUYER’S COMMITMENTS
All Hosted Buyers are obliged to sign the Application Form which includes buyer’s rights and obligations. To complete your application you will need passport information and credit card details. Credit card information is required for possible cancellation and no show fees. No other charges will be made against your credit without prior notification. Credit card details are encrypted and stored securely and safely. Accepted credit cards include Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
As a Hosted Buyer we ask you to be able to commit to the full Hosted Buyer programme due to the exclusivity of the event. Please kindly consider this time requirement before submitting your application.