BUDMA is the most important branch event in Central-Eastern Europe, where producers and distributors from dozens of countries will present products for the construction industry.
The fair is dedicated to the four major groups of visitors: architects, traders, contractors and developers.
Each year, nearly 1.000 exhibitors meet here nearly 50.000 professionals.
BUDMA fair is considered as one of the major event in the portfolio of the Poznan International Fair (Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie - MTP) and the most important meeting of the building industry.
BUDMA IS MORE THAN JUST THE FAIR!
Exhibitors exposure is complemented by a rich programme of events, debates, conferences and seminars regarding the latest trends and regulation industry held by the recognized industry authorities.
- The biggest Construction Industry Meeting in Poland
- Nearly 1.000 EXHIBITORS
- Rich source of latest market information
- Prestigious accompanying events
- Trade missions from 60 countries
- Unique opportunity to compare thousands of offers at the same time
- New products premieres
- Best Place to network & connect – meet face to face and make valuable connections
BUDMA THEMATIC SCOPE:
- Windows and Doors
- Walls and facades
- Stone for construction
- Concrete for construction
- Chemicals for construction
- Finishing systems
- Bathroom ceramics
- Energy-efficient and passive building
- Tools, Metal items, Fitting elements
- Steel for construction
- Wooden construction
- Ready assembly systems
- Roofs and roof accessories
- IT in constructions