HOW DOES IT WORK?
STEP 1 – REGISTRATION ONLINE
To be considered for the Hosted Buyers Programme, you need to submit your registration. If you're eligible to take part, you'll receive an official confirmation email letting you know that you've been accepted.
STEP 2 – APPLICATION PROCESS
Once you've been accepted, you will be asked to read terms and conditions of the programme and fill in application form.
STEP 3 – ORGANIZATION OF YOUR STAY IN POZNAN
After receiving properly filled in documents, we will be able to organize your arrival and accommodation.
STEP 4 – EXHIBITORS selection process
You will be asked to select at least 12 companies (6 per day) to meet with at the event.
STEP 5 - THE FAIR
Visit to the fair, according to schedule.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Appointments with your choice of over hundreds of exhibiting companies
- No time wasted for meetings with exhibitors that don't fit your business needs!
- Dedicated TAROPAK support team before and during the exhibition
- Hotel accommodation in Poznan
- Airport “meet and assist” service on arrival
- Transfers within Poznan (hotel – exhibition – hotel)
- A free access-all-areas pass to TAROPAK
- Entry to HOSTED BUYERS ZONE
- Wi-Fi, and many others!
HOSTED BUYER COMMITMENTS
As a Hosted Buyer, you commit to:
- attend at least six meetings per day (a minimum of 12 meetings in total) with the companies included on the list of exhibitors taking part in Hosted Buyers Programme
- take part in Taropak on each day of your stay in Poznan
- return with a properly completed and signed appointment list - a form confirming business meetings held during the fair with exhibitors.
All Hosted Buyers are obliged to sign the application form which includes Buyer’s rights and obligations. To complete your application you will need passport information and credit card details.
Credit card information is required for possible cancellation and no show fees. No other charges will be made against your credit without prior notification. Credit card details are encrypted and stored securely and safely.
If above commitments are too much for you, please check our SEMI HOSTED BUYERS option.
MORE REASONS TO BE A PART OF TAROPAK FOOD HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME:
- Business deals - Everyone you need to meet is at TAROPAK
- Appointment list - make appointments before the exhibition
- Premiers and news - discover the latest trends
- Efficient use of your time – meet your potential business partners in one place and time,
save your time and money
HOW MANY APPOINTMENTS CAN I MAKE?
Hosted Buyers are required to make not less than 6 appointments per day of attendance. Most buyers make many more. There is no upper limit to the number of appointments a buyer can make during their attendance at the show.
Appointments take place during the opening hours of the fair TAROPAK at the exhibitors’ stands.
YOU CAN BE SEMI OR FULLY HOSTED TO SUIT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS.
For buyers who would like to benefit from a “lighter” option of the programme, we offer a SEMI-HOSTED BUYERS attendance option providing the onsite benefits and pre-scheduled meetings with exhibitors.
SEMI HOSTED BUYERS benefits include:
- free entry to the fair
- prescheduled appointments with exhibitors of your choice
- entry to the Hosted Buyers Zone
- free Wi-Fi
- transfers hotel-exhibition-hotel (only from partner hotels in selected days)
- on- site support of the Hosted Buyers Team.